- Pennsylvania Divorce Mediation
- Child Custody Mediation
- Mediation of Financial Agreements
- Child Support Mediation
- Co-Parenting Mediation
- Postnuptial Agreements
- Conflict Coaching
Divorce Done Right works with families to resolve family conflict and disputes in an amicable and cost effective manner to help clients achieve a Successful Divorce™.
Our divorce and custody mediation service utilizes highly experienced, impartial, Divorce Done Right approved mediators to help divorcing couples get from one end of the divorce process to the other. The process is characterized not only in saving our clients time and attorney fees but also greater communication with less adverse impact on families.
Our family mediators at DivorceDoneRight will mediate any issue involving families and/or children.
1. Child Custody Mediation: DivorceDoneRight provides parents with an opportunity to ease a family's tensions through the early stages of a separation or divorce. Custody is often the first area where a separating family with children can benefit from mediation. Our Mediators have served many families by mediating the custody issues that arise.
2. Co-Parenting Mediation: This type of mediation is used by parents who are already divorced or by parents who were never married. It provides a venue for continued discussion and resolution of issues that arise related to your children as they grow older.
3. Divorce/Separation Mediation: Are you both clear that divorce is your best choice? DivorceDoneRight Mediation can be the best place to discuss this. Mediation can provide you with an opportunity to be heard, make decisions, and gain clarity. For some, this will begin the divorce process, and for others, it may lead to other options such as family counseling to explore reconciliation.
4. Mediation of Equitable Financial Agreements: Our Mediators provide the opportunity for divorcing couples to navigate their way through dividing all of their assets and liabilities. Regardless of the amount of assets and liabilities that are at issue, the mediation process is effective.
5. Mediation of Parent/Child Conflicts: DivorceDoneRight Mediators provide parents and children with an opportunity to resolve their differences. This can be a very beneficial type of mediation before, during, or after a divorce or separation. Sometimes having a voice and being heard in mediation can open the channels of communication between parents and kids.
6. LGBT Mediation: DivorceDoneRight is proud to provide our unique tools for conflict resolution to the l\g\b\t community. We believe in equality for all, as well as the importance of teaching tolerance and incorporating this important value into each of us, whether it relates to our ethnicity, gender (or gender identity), or sexual orientation.
7. Mediation of Child and Spousal Support Issues: Mediation with DivorceDoneRight provides divorcing couples and unmarried parents with an excellent opportunity to address their financial support needs or obligations, including the amount and length of payments. Decisions can be made about child-related expenses, such as extra-curricular activities, camp, and unreimbursed medical\dental expenses.
8. Mediation of Step-Family Issues: Families can mediate issues arising after a new marriage with DivorceDoneRight. This includes mediation of issues related to your separated family once you or the other parent remarry or cohabitate. Also, blended families can benefit from mediation as an opportunity to communicate about the new challenges arising with this new situation.
9. Mediation for Unmarried Couples: DivorceDoneRight Mediators have experience in mediating for clients who never married and who face any of the issues outlined above.